Thursday 18 August 2011

Driver: San Francisco Demo Impressions

I've never played a Driver game before, so entering Driver: San Fran's demo, I didn't know what to expect. I am glad to say, that I am pleasantly surprised. The demo was packed with innovative ideas. The shifting being one, but what I was really impressed with the mission, Team Colours; Tanner has shifted to the start of a race with a dad and a daughter and your objective is to come first and second ,shifting between the two. I thought this was a fantastic idea and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The game is considerably funny as well. The conversations between the people Tanner shift into are hilarious.

On the downside, the handling takes a while to get used to. Apart from that though, I really enjoyed the demo, and I hope the game is as good as it suggests.

No comments:

Post a Comment